COVID-19: We are operating as normal to ensure you remain compliant and legal with immigration requirements. Our opening hours are Monday-Friday 9:30am-6pm and Saturday 10am-2pm. Call us on 0161 224 4224
EEA Nationals and Family 2020-07-23T12:22:33+00:00

Our experienced lawyers and caseworkers can assist you with your Personal Immigration matters. If you’d like to have an initial consultation, Contact Us today and we’ll do our best to help you.

EEA Nationals and Family

Any member of the EEA or Switzerland have the right to reside in the UK automatically. However, for family or extended family members that are not EEA nationals, a registration certificate will be required should they wish to apply for a UK family permit.  By applying for a registration certificate, the requirement to establish proof of legal residence and eligibility of work in the UK will be satisfied.  

If you are an EEA or Swiss national currently settled in the UK, you can apply for your non-EEA or Swiss national family member to live with you in the UK. For such visas a family member is considered to be: 

    • Spouse or civil partner, 
    • Children of you and/or partner who is under 21 years of age or depends on you for financial support, 
  • Parents or grandparents of you or partner and depends on you for financial support.  

An EEA family permit makes it easier and quicker to enter the UK which without you can be refused entry. The permit is valid for 6 months in which you can leave and enter the UK as many times as you need within that time. 

Fast Track Services

If you need to make an urgent application, we can help. Our Fast Track Service ensures your application becomes a high priority for our team of immigration experts. We work hard to make sure your application is prepared and submitted on time and to the highest standard.