COVID-19: We are operating as normal to ensure you remain compliant and legal with immigration requirements. Our opening hours are Monday-Friday 9:30am-6pm and Saturday 10am-2pm. Call us on 0161 224 4224
Tier 5 Temporary Work Visa 2020-09-25T11:37:27+00:00

Tier 5 Temporary Work Visas

If you would like to live and work in the UK for one year or less, MLC Immigration Lawyers can assist you in securing a Tier 5 Temporary Work Visa. The process of applying for this visa route can be complex but having experienced immigration lawyers on your side can ensure you can easily secure a Tier 5 Temporary Work Visa in the UK.

This immigration route includes five visa categories:

  • Charity Workers
  • Creative and Sporting – ‘highly skilled’ musicians, actors, and athletes
  • Government Authorised Exchange – work experience, academic research, or training in the UK for people from countries that have an approved exchange scheme
  • International Agreement for diplomatic and embassy employees
  • Religious Workers – employees in monastery, convents or for preachers

There are a number of important requirements for Tier 5 Temporary Work Visas. You must have:

  • A valid job offer from a UK-based organisation which holds a Certificate of Sponsorship
  • A certificate of sponsorship from the employer
  • At least £945 in savings for 90 days before you apply, unless you are sponsored by an A-rated sponsor
  • For some visa categories, you may also need to pass an English language test

Applications for Tier 5 Temporary Work Visas must be made no more than three months before your work start date and you will be granted leave to stay in the UK for one year or up to two years.

MLC Immigration Lawyers have vast experience in helping individuals apply for and extend their Tier 5 Temporary Work Visas. Our 200+ positive Google reviews demonstrate our expertise and personal touch when it comes to supporting your immigration journey into the UK.

Contact us to arrange a free initial assessment to find out if you’re eligible for a Tier 5 Temporary Work Visa and to learn how we can support you.