Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Visas: Leave to Remain and Indefinite Leave to Remain
MLC Immigration Lawyers are experienced at helping migrants secure Leave to Remain (LTR) and Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) for Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visas.
Individuals who are currently on a Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa can apply to settle in the UK for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) until 5 April 2025.
Those holding a Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa can apply for ILR once they have spent 5 years in the UK on the visa. They can also apply under an Accelerated Route if they meet the criteria and have spent 3 years in the UK.
The conditions that you need to meet to qualify for ILR as a Tier 1 Entrepreneur Migrant are as follows:
- You currently hold a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa and you are considered a ‘genuine entrepreneur’ under the UK Immigration system’s standards
- You need to prove that you created two jobs during your last grant of leave
- You must have lived in the UK for five years
- You cannot have been absent from the UK for over 180 days in any one year
- You must meet the English language requirement
- You need to pass the Life in the UK test
- You need to score 75 points in total from the Attributes Section
- Your application must not fall for refusal under the general grounds for refusal
- You cannot be in breach of UK immigration laws except where paragraph 39E of the Immigration Rules applies
- To apply for the Accelerated Route, you must have lived in the UK for at least three years, prove that you have created ten full-time jobs and have a turnover of at least £5 million
The requirements can vary so it’s best to speak to an Immigration Lawyer to determine if you’re eligible to apply and what you will need to include with your ILR application.
MLC Immigration Lawyers specialise in supporting or representing individuals seeking leave to remain for all types of British work visas including Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visas. We will help ensure your application process is straightforward and aim to help you successfully secure leave to remain in the UK.
We have over 200 positive Google reviews that demonstrate our expertise in aiding migrants with the UK work visa applications. Contact us today for a free initial assessment to learn how we can help.