UK Innovator Visas are for business owners who have an innovative business idea to set up and run in the UK. This immigration route requires many stipulations but working with an experienced immigration lawyer can help to ensure you receive the right to live and work in the UK under this type of visa. MLC Immigration Lawyers have assisted hundreds of individuals in securing UK Innovator Visas and are accepting new clients at this time.
In order to apply for a UK Innovator Visa, you must meet the following requirements:
- This visa is only for businesspeople from outside the EEAA and Switzerland
- You will need proof that you have at least £50,000 to invest in your business venture. These funds can come from a number of sources
- Your business idea must be ‘innovative, viable and scalable’ which you will need to prove through endorsement of an approved endorsing body
- If you are setting up a new business, you must prove that you will not have any other form of income in the UK
- If you plan to set up the same business you run in another country, you will need to prove confidence of sustainability for the first year
The business plan must include a high level of detail and the application process for an Innovator Visa can be quite daunting without advice from an expert immigration lawyer.
This visa route allows visa holders to bring their partners and dependents and are valid for three years. Individuals holding an Innovator Visa are able to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain if the business meets the government’s requirements after the first three years.
Why choose MLC Immigration Lawyers?
MLC Immigration Lawyers specialise in supporting or representing individuals seeking leave to remain for all types of British work visas including UK Innovator Visas. We will help ensure your application process is straightforward and aim to help you successfully secure leave to remain in the UK.
We have over 200 positive Google reviews which demonstrate our expertise in aiding migrants with the UK work visa applications. Contact us today for a free initial assessment to learn how we can help.